Saturday, September 22, 2012

We Did It!

Today was our transfer date and WE DID IT!!! After the past emotional and physical three weeks plus all those other years, it made today feel so worth it! I know this does not mean 100 percent that we will stay pregnant but this is the closest we have ever been! We only transfered one embryo since our doctor felt that one embryo looked so good. We had originally talked about two but that one looked so good we stuck with that one! Hopefully that little booger stays strong:) Just the feeling of knowing I could have a baby starting to grow inside me is incredible:) I still think about when we first started trying we didn't know if we would ever do IVF and now we did it! You never know what you may do until that time comes. Now we just wait and pray for the best! I probably won't post anything about this for a while after this post b/c if we do have a positive pregnancy test I will want to wait for a little while before we say anything. And if it is negative I know I won't want to talk about for a while b/c I know it will be hard. Couch rest the rest of the day hoping for a sticky embryo:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a daughter in law that just went thru this procedure in Carmel. She should find out Tuesday if she is pregnant, and then goes back Thursday for another pregnancy test. She placed 2 eggs. Keeping my fingers crossed and offering your situation up in prayers.

Jill said...

Praying!!

Krista said...

Sending good thoughts your way!!

Anonymous said...

I got pregnant doing IVF with Dr. J in Carmel and we just loved him and everything about his office! My prayers are with you!

Erica said...

Sticky baby prayers!!!!

Abbie said...

Prayers for you guys - stick, baby, stick!!

Jaimee Granberry said...

Praying this one sticks!

Anonymous said...

Ash- I have goose bumps!!! I am praying for you guys and that little peanut! Pls let me know if u need anything!!!

Whitney said...

Love this post! Take care and prayers sent your way!

Chelsa said...

praying.