Monday, September 10, 2012

Patience

I wanted to put an update on my appt today before I went to bed. I actually had HAPPY tears today!!! I drove to Carmel thinking the worst but praying for the best. When they did the u/s I had 10 follicles on my right ovary and 3 on my left! Right away I seen all my little follicles pop right up on my right ovary......I couldn't believe it!! I was proud and ready to write all the measurements of each down! I left with nothing but happy tears and called Jarod right away! They want me to take injections for a couple days and go back up. I can't wait to go back up now:) I know friday I was pretty down but knew I couldn't let it get to me too much. I think God was testing my patience......and that made today a million times more special! I hope everything continues to look good as we keep getting a little closer to starting a family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great news!!!! Keep Praying!!!