Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scheduled

It is scheduled and my surgery for the egg retrieval is on for tomorrow! My estradiol level was 2,698 yesterday and I am officially done with all my injections! It felt so weird not taking anything this morning after taking injections the past 16 days. Day 22 of my cycle will be tomorrow.....longer than most but we made it:) Plan on doing NOTHING tomorrow after the surgery. Hoping our little embryo's take off and will be ready when the time for transfer comes!!!

4 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

GREAT news! I hope you get lots of good eggies!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Whitney said...

So excited for you guys! I'll be praying and thinking of you today!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying everything goes great!!!! Pls keep us updated!!!! Thinking of u!!!