Monday, September 3, 2012

Round 5

I am going to bring up the "baby" topic again. We took a couple months off since our last IUI in preparation of doing the BIG IVF!! I never thought we would be doing this in a million years BUT things can change and you never what you may end up doing. As most of you know we tried four IUI's (2 negative and 2 cancelled). After we had to cancel our last IUI I couldn't take trying another! I am so excited yet scared at the same time to be able to try IVF! I had to take birth control for a month and I had never been so emotional before. I had taken a different kind for the IUI and didn't have any side effects but this time it was a different story! I could cry over little things and was totally not myself! I hated it b/c most things don't bother me at all! I am done with that though and I just started taking my injections again. I know prayer works and that is why I am posting about our next step. I know the next couple weeks could be the start of something special:) If you could say just a little prayer for us when you can I would love that! I will try to keep my blog updated. I go in for my first u/s tomorrow to see if they need to make any changes to my meds.

9 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Praying for you guys and you IVF journey- I know infertility is such an emotional roller coaster! Hoping this is it for you!

Abbie said...

I will be praying for you and Jarod - good luck honey!!

Erica said...

Praying for you! Hoping for good news on your US tomorrow and this time you will get a little blessing!

Whitney said...

I love you Ashy! Praying for you as you begin this journey.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys!!!

Chelsa said...

Praying!

Sonya said...

Praying for you guys:)

Mandi Knepp said...

praying...

Ashley said...

I feel so special to know there are so many people praying for us! Thank all of you times a million!!