Friday, September 14, 2012

This could happen

Tomorrow I go to Carmel for another ultrasound and maybe my last till surgery!! It still doesn't feel real that we may actually be doing this! I know it is up to God if we would happen to get pregnant but just the thought of being this close brings a smile to mine and Jarod's face. Last night I couldn't help but to bring up topics about the empty baby room we have had ever since we have lived in our house. We may actually get to fill it....but I try to tell myself not to get too excited. Then at the same time being able to have this thought, excitement and possible reality with my husband is such a good feeling!

The surgery on the other hand, I am a little scared about because I have never been "put out" before but am just ready to do it! Any type of surgery is a little scary and you never know if that percentage of a risk could be you! I know I will feel sooo relieved after it is done and hope they can get a lot of eggs!! I have been feeling pretty bloated/uncomftorable especially the past day or so, so I know they are growing! And I know I have said this before and it won't be the last:) But THANK YOU to all who have been saying prayers for us! I know not everyone can do this and this was a HUGE decision for us to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you!!! Praying God will give you that baby you have always wanted!!