Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

Be prepared for LOTS of pictures!!! We had three Christmas get togethers the week-end before Christmas, two on Christmas day and will finish up on New Year's Day! It was a busy week but I loved every minute of it!
My favorite time of the year!


Started off with the Nelson Christmas!

They fit right in with the kids coloring ;)



My aunt and cousin. Pretty ladies!

My aunt and uncle

Me and my momma

My dad with his sister, brother and g-ma




The Knepp Christmas was next!
Katie Jo

Me and one of my favorite girls!







The kids did a gift exchange and had a blast! It is always more exciting to watch the kids open gifts!

They love each other










Then the Nelson Christmas with my parents


My dad loves to grill so he was in heaven when he got omaha steaks!



The dogs scoping things out

 Lindsey's gift. It reminded me of her sleeping in the clouds in heaven.



Christmas Eve Jarod didn't get home till 7:15....the latest ever for him on Chrtsmas Eve. We were counting down the days for peak to end at UPS because it was a busy winter. After this we got in our new jammies, made hot chocolate and watched a Christmas Story. It was a debate between that and Elf! One of our traditions we started. 

In our jammies. Love my little family!

Hot chocolate. Yup! 

Khloe didn't do so well training to be an elf last year. So, this year we thought maybe a reindeer?! She looks so funny in this picture. hehe.

Our Christmas




I had to get a gift while we are waiting! 



Then Schroering Christmas!
This was the only photo I got because there were so many running around most of the time.


Last but not least Christmas at Jarod's mom
Jarod and nephew Dre

Jarod's mom

The boys minus Justin


2 comments:

Abbie said...

Love all the pictures- super cute:)!! My favorite part of this post was when you talked about the traditions that you guys have started! I think traditions are so important and lots of fun:)!!

Erica said...

What an awesome holiday it looked like! Love love love your jammies!!