Sunday, January 5, 2014

Not Just Blogger World Anymore

We have told lots of people about us adopting and many know but we finally made it public!
And, Facebook official. lol

This is the picture we posted to announce that we are on the adoption waiting list! 





We took this picture in our future babies room with the crib we put up a few weeks weeks ago:) I buy things here and there and just ordered our glider chair last week. I think we have all of the big pieces of furniture now. Last week we went to Evansville and I told Jarod I wanted to go in Babies R Us to look at strollers and car seats. I narrowed it down to 2 strollers and carseats!

I really liked the Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller because of it's many options and the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller because it was so light and you can fold it with one hand. I have reviewed them and both received good ratings but I wanted to test them out. I thought trying them out in person would help me decide...nope. And, Jarod was like whatever you decide on. He wasn't much help. ha.

 And, I like the Graco Snugride Car Seat and Chicco Keyfit Car Seat! Any recommendations?? I think with any of these we won't go wrong.

Is there anything that you other mommas recommend we get/look into??










4 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

This is so exciting! What a cute picture! I have the City Select Jogger (different than what you are looking at, but the same brand I think). I really like it!! We have Keyfit and I highly recommend it!

Erica said...

I highly recommend to chicco key fit, we loved it! We moved Cadence up to a bigger graco and now I miss the Chicco! The Fisher Price Sleep and Rock is a life saver! Cadence slept swaddled in it at my bedside for the first 6 months. It is super cheap. We bought this expensive chicco play pen and hated it! I could write you a list of baby stuff to buy and not buy hahaha. I really wish I would have bought a jogger stroller. You will have to let me know if you get it and like it. So excited for you guys!!!!

Krissy said...

We used the Chicco with all 3 of our kids. Loved it. It is so sturdy, and has a 30 pound limit. Not that our babies ever reached the 30 pounds before they outgrew it in length. The Chicco stroller however I did not love in conjunction with the car seat. There is no room to put stuff in the basket with the car seat in place.

Ashley said...

Looks like the chicco key fit is in the lead;) Thanks for the advice!

Erica- Did you have a hard time with Cadence adjusting from the sleep and rock to the crib? That is one thing I am worried about....I was thinking about putting the crib in our room for the first month.