Friday, December 20, 2013

Update in Pictures

 It's almost CHRISTMAS!!!! I have some pictures I took the past couple weeks and didn't want to forget to post them. Trying to stay on top of things! I have done pretty good so far!



 Our Christmas card
I usually pick a card with atleast some Christmas colors but wanted someting different this year. I loved it!

Shoveling ALL that snow we got that took forever to melt

Our nephew's got baptised

We got to hang out with our niece one sunday! I could just hug and kiss her all day:) She had a couple "episodes" and my brother in law said, do you still want a kid? Heck yeah.....give me 3. Kidding! Well, we will just start with 1! 

So intense. lol

Having fun!
Whenver I see this it reminds me how great a father Jarod is going to be!


 With some of the family

For some reason ALL of the neighbors were bad and had to get coal;)

Khloe turned SIX and celebrated with some ice-cream.....she is ready to chow down!



Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!

I can't help but to keep thinking this may be our last Christmas just the two of us....and Khloe!
  

3 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

I love your Christmas card! Your niece has the most beautiful red hair!!

Abbie said...

I LOVE the picture of your hubby and your niece!!! How precious is that??????

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Khloe!!