Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Update

I called our agency to get an update on our status yesterday! I plan on calling them the first week or so of each month.....hopefully I don't have to do it for too many months! But, we just don't know. They told me that our profile was given to two birth mother's in November and one in December so far!!! I get all excited when they tell me this because one of those women could possibly choose us:) It varies when the birth mother's call or get back to our agency. It could be days, weeks or months. I know they need time to think about everything.....I would want them to do that! But, I can't help and get excited! That is one part of the wait that makes it hard because you have such hope and joy but really don't know what is going to happen. I just keep praying! It is crazy to think that our child could be conceived and growing as I type!

We were number 28 on the waiting list last month and we our now number 25!!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh how awesome - I LOVE this update:) Praying for the "perfect match" for you guys, the child, and the birth mother!!!!

Jaimee Granberry said...

Praying for birth mothers and the perfect match! Praying that you will be able to patiently wait...EEEK, that's so hard! Yay for moving up to 25!

Erica said...

Moving on up! Praying your sweet one to be yours soon!!