Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year

So I haven't updated since the New Year.....getting just a little behind! I hope everyone is having a great New Year and sticking to their New Year resolutions:) I usually don't make a resolution. I have things I want to do or accomplish but they aren't necessarily a resolution. Some things I do want to start doing is cooking more meals (which I have started doing and seem to be doing pretty good, wouldn't know what to do without my cookbooks:)), getting more involved with our church and growing closer to God, and a couple others. It is exciting to see what this year will bring. It seems the older I get the faster the years fly bye!

For New Years Eve we had a couple friends over and talked, played games and just hung out. But right when the ball dropped I was heading straight to the bed since I had to work the next day. Surprisingly I wasn't too tired and got to leave on low census 4 hours early. woo hoo! It had been around two months since I had low census and usully about every two months it comes back around. Since the new year Jarod got sick for a couple days. He never gets sick! And here I am still sick free....I just hope I don't get it! I went to the dentist for a check up yesterday and am cavity free. The dentist did say it might be time for me to get my wisdom teeth out:( I was just waiting for him to tell me that. My top two are already in but I think I only have one bottom wisdom tooth. They don't bother me but are crowding my teeth just a little bit more. I never did get braces when I was younger....which I regret...so they are already a little crowded from before. I guess we will see what the other dentist has to say.

Until next time......

No comments: