Friday, January 16, 2009

Update On My Dad

Just wanted to let you know that my dad did fine in surgery!!! Thanks for all the prayers girls. The last I talked to him he was going to sleep because he was tired. I will see him tomorrow and be his little nursey for a few hours. haha. I thought it was funny when he said friday is kid day in the outpatient surgery center. Didn't even know they had a kid day! There was this poor little baby crying the whole time, a couple other kids in their and then my dad. What a day for him:) Take care and enjoy your weekend and try to stay WARM!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well!!! Hope all is well for you 2! Haven't seen you guys in awhile!!! That's why I enjoy your blog!! Take care and keep in touch!

Chelsa said...

glad your dad did fine! :) i'm sure that was quite the experience to go on "kid day" lol