Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another year older!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband!! Well....today isn't his birthday but TOMORROW is. Just wanted to post it a little early since I have to work tomorrow. Jarod is going to be 28. I can't believe he is 28!! I still remember when it was his big 21. We are getting old! I even find gray hairs on his head!! I give him such a hard time about it....I don't hink he likes the fact of having gray hairs. I know the first time I find a gray hair I will not want to admit it. Anyways, I hope Jarod has a wonderful day and hope he enjoys it. Love you hunny!!!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

this made me smile b/c just last night ryan was asking me if he had gray hairs! his mom cut his hair yesterday and kept telling him he had them! he said it was paint from painting cabinets lol