Sunday, March 3, 2013

Getting so close

I know I had left off talking about doing our FET in the beginning of March. Well, we will be doing it THURSDAY!!!! We are getting so excited! All of our preparing is becoming a reality again. We will have 2 little embryos in my belly hopefully settling in. It is such an amazing feeling. I don't even know how to explain it. It brings tears to my eyes.

I debated about doing accupuncture as we had talked about letting things "fall in place". But last week I called and went in. I figured since this may be our last FET/IVF it wouldn't hurt. The lady that did mine was wonderful. She even said, she could tell I had little stress. That was great to know because I thought I was staying pretty stress free but then I didn't know if that was just me telling myself that. Lol. I know this is the first time as long as we have been doing tests/treatments that I feel at ease. I know if we do not become pregnant I will be heartbroken.  But I will know we did what we could. We actually did more than I ever thought we would do. I truly thought we would be pregnant by now. We are not and infertility has been one of the hardest things I have dealt with. It makes life so much more precious though!!

To hopefully new beginnings this week:)

9 comments:

Whitney said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you this week. Please let me know if I can bring you guys a meal or anything. I'm praying for God's timing, as I know you have longed for a child for so long. It is so hard to not question God, but we know he has our best interest in mind. Thoughts are with you, Jarod, and the doctors this week. Love you Ash!

JessGraceIz said...

Prayering for you and Jarod!

Abbie said...

Prayers coming your way:) I know how badly you want this...keep us updated!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

So excited for you!! I hope your results are as great as ours were. Think positive, eat pineapple and take it easy!

Jaimee Granberry said...

I'll be praying for you this week! I pray He let's those embryos get comfy cozy and grow, grow, grown for 9 months! : )

Anonymous said...

I'm doing a FET on Thursday with Dr. J (JFG) as well. We've been at this for years and am hoping this time we have the blessing of a baby. It's such a blessing to read of someone seeking God's will and HIS perfect plan in all of this.

Anonymous said...

I just posted the anonymous comment about my Thursday transfer and wanted to say may God bless you on Thursday. Remember that we have to walk through the valley to get to the mountaintop.

Erica said...

Prayers!!! Thinking of you today!

Shannon said...

Been praying!