Sunday, March 17, 2013

Torn in the Middle

Over the past week I have thought A LOT about what to do since we were unable to do our FET.  I was so emotional those first couple days after hearing our news. I can say, I am torn right down the middle. I have researched some on adoption and watched videos crying. What a wonderful gift to receive. As well as a gift to give a home and so much love to a special child. However, I still have thoughts about possibly doing another IVF. I know before I have said, I didn't know if I would want to do anymore treatments. I just feel like my heart may be leaning a little more towards doing IVF. I think..... do I want to put my body through all of that again?! I thought I was done but those thoughts and feelings keep coming back on trying IVF. I know we are going to wait a few months before we decide on what we want to do. I sometimes wish we could get pregnant like almost everyone else.... if it was just a little simpler. I just have to keep praying for continued guidance through our journey.

1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Praying with you as you make big decisions. I know He will guide your hearts and give you peace in a plan.