Friday, August 5, 2011

Wish Lantern

Last thursday (July 27th) Jarod and I headed over to my parents to let off Wish Lanterns in memory of Lindsey. It was such a nice way to end the day and we all loved watching each one take off until we couldn't see them in sight!


Jarod let his lantern off first. 

There it goes!

I was next. I was barely holding onto it because it was about to take off.  

Up and Away

Finally my parent's get to make their wish!



I loved watching the two take off together!

And you can barely see that little spec.


If you have never had these they are such a neat thing to do atleast once:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat and special way to celebrate her life! Prayers for u and ur family!!!

Erica said...

What a wonderful idea. Thinking of you and your family and your sweet sister in Heaven.

Tera said...

Love the idea. So surreal and pretty.

Chelsa said...

how neat!