Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We visited Mickey Mouse's Place

So I know we travel a lot and here we are again visiting another place. This time it was Disney World!!!! We left last monday and stayed for four nights. It was only a 2 hour flight so that was exciting! lol. A lot better than 4-5 hour flights! I uploaded a lot of photos so be prepared! 


  
Trying to take a pic. of  the entrance in our bus.

Our hotel!

Our room.....and Jarod is already taking advantage of the bed after only 15 minutes. haha

The view from our window! Such a beautiful hotel.

The cute boat we rode on to Grand Floridain to eat supper that night.

Love my kissess:)

Cool car we found!

Yummy! No way Jose at Beachclub hotel....I was craving it! So yummy but huge!

Walking around the boardwalk.

This guy was a lot of fun to watch in downtown disney! He would do different poses with people.

Dinner at Rainforest Cafe. Always a fun place. We were excited to sit next to the fish tank. haha

We only went to one of the parks and of course chose Magic Kingdom:)

Waiting on the nighttime parade. I loved watching all the vendors walk around!

Goofy is driving....watch out. haha

At Ohana's (one of our favorite restaruants). Jarod went up with the little kiddos to get a lei. I was too chicken to go up!

Me and my sweetie! Love him!!

The fireworks over the castle! Couldn't get a good pic b/c my camera never takes good pic of fireworks for some reason:(

At our hotel pool. Doesn't he look so happy to be in the pic. lol 

We went to the Wilderness Campgrounds to walk around and found some pretty horse's! I loved the braided hair.

Rained for a little bit so we had to take cover. Florida weather in known for that and rained most days but only for like 1/2 hour.

Our last night we ate at Jiko for my birthday. Even though it wasn't my b-day....but we celebrated on that day! 

They signed a card and gave me a b-day pin. Made for a special day:)

My dessert!

Our last day:(


Hope you enjoyed the pics....esp you Disney fans out there!!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good trip!

Tera said...

Yes! Love Disney! It's just so fun! Glad you had a great trip!