Friday, July 8, 2011

4 years as Mrs. Knepp

Yesterday we celebrated our 4 year anniversary!!! I really did marry my one and only! Jarod is perfect for me in every way. He has a big heart, funny, not real serious, great doggy daddy (haha), positive, willing to help, always there for me, laid back, great with kids and many more that I could name. I don't know what I would do without him. For our anniversary we didn't do much but were able to spend the evening together. I told Jarod, we are working towards our 25th anniversary.....50th......60th.....but I don't how much longer after that.lol. I LOVE YOU Jarod Knepp and I want to wake up everyday saying you are my husband.


Now to flashback to our past!!!




The summer we met.


Our first time together outside the state of Indiana.

Our first time on the beach together.



Halloween party. I will never forget how funny Jarod looked. lol

At one of my best friend's weddings 2007.



First time swimming with dolphins= Love.

We love all things Disney:)

Ziplinning

Us and the wedding party on our BIG day!!!

The day we said our I do's:) Such a special day.
.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Gorgeous and made-for-each-other couple:) Congrats and happiness just shines thru you both - I'm so happy you are both so happy:)! Yay for anniversaries!

Chelsa said...

great couple!!
happy anniversary :)

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are such a wonderful couple and I am so happy for you both. Abbie said it "happiness just shines thru you both".

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Ashley! Cute pics!!