Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Pics.

I don't have a lot to blog about so figured I would just post some pics! We all like looking at pics. don't we?! hehe.  


I was able to catch up with some girls from high school at a baby shower. Me and DeAnne and are the last mohegans to not have a baby yet. A lot of baby making since our 2003 graduation...some with THREE already!
 

Look at that cute baby bump! Lookin pretty good for TWINS!!! I think it is amazing to see her pregnant after trying for many years. Her time finally came:)

We went on the river two week-ends ago. The first time on the river...well besides taking our wooden boat out for a short time last year. This time we were out there for a couple of hours. I never realized how pretty and calm it can be. I wouldn't mind going out there more.....am I considered a river rat now?? haha

Jet ski on the river? Yep.

Our nephew Dru was able to hang out with us one day. This picture cracks me up! 

Making faces.

We don't have a lot of toys at our house so we made the best of what we have and played a game. He would run from me and I would chase him trying to get a picture. I didn't have much luck of getting a face shot.

There he goes again!

This was a different day but this goes to show how heat + driving a big brown truck with no A/C all day can get to you! Nappy time....Khloe was sleeping!

1 comment:

Leah Robinson said...

You are so sweet Ash! It is hard when you're trying to conceive to be there for preggo friends, that just shows how wonderful you truly are! Loved the pictures, you're so gorgeous!