Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fourth of July week-end

This past fourth of July week-end was a three day week-end for me....that never happens! So I was already pumped about that. haha. It was a great week-end but the only thing I wished for was just a little bit better weather. I wanted some sun! But I am not going to complain. We had great food and the produce patch had local fresh sweet corn which was yummy! I remember when I worked their that was always something they wanted ready for the 4th b/c it would sell like crazy. They didn't know if it would be ready this 4th but it was!! We also got to spend a lot of time with family and friends. Play some corn hole. Watch the fireworks. And even go to a parade (haven't been to one in years)!

Saturday- Us girls and kiddos. After planning for a month in advance we finally got to hang out!


Me and DeAnne with Kira and Conner. These kids are like family to me!

Sis and Conner. And corn hole playin in the backround. haha

Sweet Conner

4th of July cupcakes

Sunday- safety first!!!! lol

Dru wanted to be safe too;)

Gotta have sparklers

Brothers

Me and my hubbs

Boys, boys, boys! Jarod has 3 brothers and 2 half brothers. Plus, 2 nephews. Maybe we will bring the first girl into the family someday:) 

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Looks like things are going good for you guys :)