Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back to the hospital

Today my dad had his doctor's appt. and he said my dad may have to be on bedrest another month! He is just taking longer to heal. I know there is nothing else we can do except to let his body heal on its own like nature intends it to. So today my dad asked if he could go back into the hospital b/c he feels so crammed in his bed turning every 2 hours and he was getting more depressed with everything going on. Not most people ask to go back into the hospital but he felt like it was best for him. I thank everyone so much that has said a prayer for my dad!!!!! I think the doctor putting him in the hospital happened for a reason. Hopefully my dad will be healed by the holidays! With lots of love, Ashley.  

2 comments:

Tera said...

Praying for you and your family.

Leah Robinson said...

Many prayers for the healing of your dad Ashley! You're such a great daughter to think so highly of him and to care =)