Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Surgery Update

My dad had his surgery and is doing very good right now!!! I know the prayers worked! He was in surgery for 4 hours yesterday and felt pretty good except for a stiff neck yesterday after surgery and still today. I think by tomorrow his neck will feel much better! So far the doctor says, everything looks great and maybe he will only have to be in the hospital 2 weeks. He loved hearing that and so did we! Driving to Evansville is a longg drive after you go a couple times a week. Blah! So hopefully no temp. will occur during that time frame and he will heal great. And he may be sucking up to the nurses a little too. He had my mom buy a big stash of candy for everyone. haha. Trying to make the  best out of being in the hospital:)

Also, I wanted to share a video we watched before surgery to give some laughs! I heard about it on the radio and so we had to look it up. Click on this link.... click on most popular....click 7 year old rapper Lil' Peanut. He just too cute!
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/videos/


Thanks again for the prayers!!!

No comments: