Friday, September 17, 2010

"The Boat"

I just wanted to post a picture of our boat that we fixed up.....well we are still in the process of fixing it up! I think it might be one of those never ending things?! You know what I mean! We are going to do the rest this fall/winter when we can't use the boat. Still need to put a shiny coat on the outside and paint the inside. Until then we just want to get some use out of it and we have. Have you seen a boat taking laps around the Montgomery Lake?? That might have been us. haha.

The before- We sanded it all down and made the top front bigger. It is hard to tell in the after pic.


The after- We wanted to see the wood grains but I think we might put just a little more stain on the outside.

The HOT driver. hehe.

Me posing:)

Just enjoying our boat!

Oh, and I have been making more tutu's again! I kind of went through a slow period where I didn't really make any and I just made 2 this past week!!!  This is for a one year old when she welcome's her little brother at the hospital and then she is going to wear it around Christmas time too.

This is for a Boy! Joking!! Made for the fall time.

One of my best friends from college was celebrating her daughter's birthday last week-end and had these cute cupcakes. It was fairy themed if you couldn't tell;) 

And this is the birthday girl!! She is such a doll and did so good at her party. She even ate all of her cupcake....she LOVED it! She is already going to be a big sister next year!


Hope you enjoyed the pics!! If you have any suggestions on the boat let me know! I think we are going to paint the inside a bluish/green color. What do you think?!

1 comment:

JessGraceIz said...

LOVE THE BOAT!!!! Love how you guys love doing those type of things together...It was also really good seeing you and talking with you and Jarod at the Turkey Trot...Let me know if you guys want to get together sometime...