Monday, September 27, 2010

Prayer Request

If anyone could say a little prayer for my dad tomorrow I would appreciate it soo much....and I know he would too:) He is having surgery tomorrow at 2:00 (3:00 our time) in Evansville. I won't really go into to much detail though. He has been getting IV antibiotics for around 6 weeks now everyday and seeing doctors which has been kind of tough on both of my parents. They have been managing their schedules pretty good though and listening to the doctors. That is what has kept him out of the hospital.....until tomorrow. We are guessing he will probably be in the hospital for 3-4 weeks which he is not looking forward to....and I don't blame him. So if you could just keep him in your thoughts it will help so much!! I hope everything goes okay tomorrow and there are no complications. Me being a nurse I always think of what could happen b/c you just never know. Life is so unpredictable! My dad has made it through A LOT already so I have confidence he can make it through a lot more!!! I don't know what I would do without my parents! I thank God everyday for them and I know Lindsey will be looking down on us.

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Will be praying for all of you. :)

Chelsa said...

Praying for your dad (and all of you)!

Leah Robinson said...

Praying Ashley!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys!!!

JessGraceIz said...

Praying for all of you!

Sonya said...

Praying for you and your family Ashley!

Sonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tera said...

Praying for your dad!