Saturday, July 4, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Fridays- A day late

Show Us Where You Live Fridays: Yards





This friday (saturday for me) yards is the showcase!! I love our yard and I think I said that in my last post too. Well I uploaded the pictures this morning so all of you could see the yard from the front and back. The first picture is compliments of my hubby:) I took a picture of the yard first but he said he couldn't see his stripes in the yard. haha. So he took this picture and you can defenitely see the stripes. He is proud of his striper on his mower that he and his dad made.


Come on in!

My new summer flowers. I love the brighter colors this summer!

A view of the backyard. Can you see the stripes. Jarod took this one also. haha

The back patio. I LOVE to sit out here b/c it is so relaxing.

Another angle. The door in this picture enters the bedroom and the door in the upper picture enters the family room/kitchen.

Looking out at the yard and yard building (or whatever we call it) from the patio. It doesn't look very big but we have our mower, 4-wheeler and rhino stored in there! AND we still have a small room on the other half.
Looking over to the neighbors. This tree line is ours and is the property line on this side of the house. It gives us a little privacy and the rabbits love it.
Some flowers I had to take a picture of.
And some more! I love these flowers b/c they do so great all summer long. They are getting so full with tons of flowers!!
And to top it off. Khloe was watching me the whole time I was taking pictures. I just had to take a picture of her too!!! I think she looks kinda old in this picture though.
Hope you enjoyed a little virtual walk around the house! It's July Fourth and we have a busy day ahead of us. Cook-outs, games, friends/family, some fruity drinks (yum) and Fireworks! Can't wait! I hope everyone else has a great Fourth of July. Too bad rain is in the forecast:(











No comments: