Friday, June 26, 2009

Show Us Where You Live

Show Us Where You Live Fridays: Master Bedroom

Today you can take a tour of our Master Bedroom! You should be very excited!? haha. I have been slaking on this friday home tour and thought I better post today. I hope I remember next friday because it is a tour of yards....and I love our backyard! I work next friday so it may be saturday. It will have LOTS of pictures though.
The picture below is looking into our bedroom from the patio. I know the bed is huge but we love it!! I do have a couple things I want to change in the room. I will put a number next to the "to do" projects. The first (1) is put a canopy over the bed. I have seen beds like ours with it and I love them! Oh, I don't think you can read the picture above the bed but it says "always kiss me goodnight". So true. I always have to get a good night kiss from hunny!!

Another angle looking into the hall. The master bathrooom is on the right when you go out of the bedroom. (2) If we could just put a door where the stars are it would be much better. It's just the process of putting a whole in the wall for a door....not a fun job.

Looking towards the patio and double closets. Double closets are great. When Jarod throws his clothes around I don't have to worry about it:) (3) I also want to make some curtains for the door that have some color and are fun. The blinds we have now work great but are the same color as the wall. Three things for the "to do" list is not to bad you think??! Any ideas for those projects?


Hope you enjoyed the tour. Have a great week-end and drink plenty of water!!! It is going to be buring up once again this week-end.


1 comment:

Chelsa said...

great room! :) i love your bed! we have a sign that says "always kiss me goodnight" too!