Friday, June 12, 2009

Showers

It's that time of year again. Bridal and baby showers!! A few more bridal showers than baby showers though. This past sunday my cousin (Janell) and a good friend (Audrey) both had bridal showers. I have never been to two in one day and it sure did fill up my day. I left the house at 9:30 and didn't get home until 4:30. One of the bridal showers was in Celestine and the other was in Plainville. A lot of driving but it was worth it! I was just glad that it was my week-end off and they were not at the same time. I had a great time at the bridal showers and I was able to see people I don't see that often. I have some pictures from Audrey Stoll's bridal shower that some of us classmates took together. The pictures from Janell's didn't turn out so good...bad lighting:( Almost all of my friends from high school are married now. Tiffany is the only one left. We always give her a hard time! But I still remember back in the day she said, she would probably be the last one to get married.


Me and the lucky girl getting married soon!!
Amy and Whitney
Sis and her sweet girl Kirra

Me and Tiffany

The girls from high school

To sum up the rest of the week. Well, monday and tuesday I had to work. Wednesday Jarod got the day off work so we stayed at the house all morning, grilled out hamburgers (yum) and then went to my mom and dad's. We didn't do much just talked and trimmed up some trees. Yesterday I went to Evansville to take back a pair of shoes I got for work. One of the shoes was too small. Just one! One of my feet is a little bigger. Only about 1/4 inch...not much at all. Weird I know and you probably didn't care to know. I usually don't have a problem getting shoes and this is the first time I had to take back a pair of shoes. Now I can finally wear my new shoes tomorrow! I also took back some extra flowers I had from my aunt's floral arrangement I made. And I got a little something for our house. I found some summer flowers to put in the planters at our front door. The other flowers were from spring and I never did change them out. I usually rotate the flowers with the four seasons. I can't wait to put the new flowers in today! Then today I pulled weeds and cut my hair FINALLY. Just a trim b/c I want to keep my hair long. It had been three months since my last cut and I was due. My hair feels soo much better! Well....hope everyone has a great week-end!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

showers do take up a big portion of time on the weekends... but then i regret it if i don't go!

my right foot is a half size bigger than my left. it's sooo annoying. i have trouble all the time b/c my left foot is sooo small! haha