Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What have I done

Today I was making a gift for a bridal shower I am going to this weekend and was thinking about all the things I have made in our house. I would have to admit this is one my hobbies that I absolutely love doing!!! I love making things and could do it all day if I wanted:) Yesterday was the first time someone asked me to make them a floral arrangement. Yay! I met up with my parents and we made it a visit and I was able to make my aunt the floral arrangement she wanted. I was a little nervous b/c I did't know if she would like it. But she said she loved it! All of us had a great time and we got to catch up on things. Today I thought I should take some pics around the house and share them with all of you. Hope you enjoy!



The finished product for my aunt

For the bridal shower sunday- I hope she likes it


My aunt Shirley and mom

I love this pic! I just love laughter!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

You're very creative! The flower arrangements are very pretty! I like doing things like that too! I'm really excited to start getting things ready for our upstairs!

Ali Gish said...

Wow, you are very creative! I wish I had more of that in me!! :) Everything is beautiful!!

Megan said...

You have a serious talent... love the arrangements.

Chelsa said...

wow!! i love it all, but especially the thing for you aunt! you are AMAZING!!!