Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two Years And Counting!

July 7 was our two year anniversary! I am so happy to have such an amazing husband at my side. I would not know what to do without Jarod b/c he completes me so well. I know we are going to have many more great memories and years to come. And July 17 we will be together for eight years! Man we are getting old:( Here are some pictures from the years we have been together. Most are from when we first met.


One of the first times together. Jarod was a goof ball then and still is:)

We look so young!

This has always been a favorite of mine.

We loved each other so much. haha


First trip to Florida!


The night we got engaged!!!!

The big day!


I love you sweetie!!!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I know there will be many more wonderful years for the two of you :)

Anonymous said...

it seems like you've been married forever...:) well you HAVE been together forever..:) congrats you two!

Nicole Benjamin said...

CONGRATS :) I love the pics!! It's amazing how much you two have changed (look wise) over the years!! You two make such a great couple!

Tera said...

Awww...so sweet! I love the wedding picture of you looking up at him. BTW, you did an amazing job on the floral arrangement for your aunt!

Leah Robinson said...

Happy Anniversary!! How exciting 8years together!!

Ashley said...

Thanks girls!!

Ali Gish said...

Awww happy anniversary! I love the pics!! :) so cute!

Chelsa said...

happy anniversary (a few days late)!! ryan and i were together 8 years in april. where does the time go?!

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!! You two are so adorable.