Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Harper's Room Reveal

I have been meaning to post pictures of Harper's room! Decorating our child's nursery was something I had looked forward to for a very long time! At first it felt like it wasn't true. Were we really doing this for our child! I had so much fun and the fact that I love decorating helped too;) This room had been completely empty for years. It was already blue and we decided to keep it that color because we loved it! And, it's so bright and fresh! Jarod made the wood shelf and bow holder and I made the tassel garland. And, we both made the picture frame with the wood behind it....mom and dad touches make it even more special:)










3 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Here room is so adorable. We still need to come and visit you guys and see Harper...The girls are anxiously waiting;)

Whitney said...

Gorgeous! It is so you Ash!

Erica said...

Oh my goodness I love Miss Harper's room!!! So cute and perfect for you beatiful little girl!! I need one of the tassel garland's for Cadence's room!