Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

This Easter I was especially looking forward to! It was Harper's first holiday and our first Easter as a family! I remember always seeing pictures of everyone's little family and thinking I can't wait till our time. I loved every minute of it!!! I looked forward to picking out Harper's easter dress...and hoping it would fit her. lol. Picking out her easter basket and knowing she will be hunting eggs with it for many years to come. Just thinking of the many memories we made and will make for years to come. 

We went to sunrise service at 7:30am and it was a beautiful morning and day! I wish I had my camera with me. There is something about seeig the sun come up on Easter that makes the day even more special! We had an early lunch with family and came home that afternoon and stuck around the house. Oh, and took a few pictures outside;) Capturing it all!       

All smiles while getting ready

Harper's basket is almost as big as her. 

We get these sweet smiles all the time! I just LOVE them!! Nothing like it! 









The sun was bright but we weren't out too long. I loved these pictures in the grass!

The three of us:)




2 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Sweet, perfect pictures! Holidays are just so much sweeter now with a little girl, huh!? Happy Easter!

Erica said...

Holidays with kiddos rock! Her dress, her basket, your family of 3 pics makes my heart swell!! So so happy for you!!!