Friday, April 18, 2014

Baby Names

While we were waiting for multiple years our baby name list would grow and then shorten and grow some more! It's funny how some of the names we liked four years ago we ended up crossing out. It's hard choosing a name! Our list for boy names was a lot longer than girl names! Good thing God gave us a girl;) Kidding! I wanted to document some of the names to look back on.

Girl
Harper (always was a favorite)
Harlow (I liked but didn't grow on me) 
Kennedy



Boy
Kyson (was Jarod's favorite but I thought it was ok)
Brooks
Beakham
Beckett
Mason (too many though)
Langston
Kipton
Laken



3 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Names ARE hard. We had names we like at the beginning of pregnancy and didn't like half way in... Harper is the perfect name for your beautiful girl!

Erin and Ryan said...

You have 2 great lists! Picking a name is so hard! Our baby boy is due any day and although I have his name on a lot of things in his nursery {and everywhere else ;0) } I still think about other names! We'll know for sure when we see him....I'm hoping anyways! I love the name Harper :)

Erica said...

Harper is perfect. I remember the name game! So many choices! Isn't it amazing how once they are here you can' t imagine their name as anything else!