Friday, March 14, 2014

We are a family of THREE

I have a BIG announcement!!! We are a family of THREE (plus Khloe:)) Now!!!!!!!
We have a little GIRL!!
We can't believe it!
Harper was born a couple weeks ago and we are beyond excited!!!!
We have been getting settled pretty well and adjusting just fine to being mommy and daddy these past couple weeks:) Harper is such a sweetheart and we just LOVE her to pieces! You will be seeing LOTS of pictures! Be prepared! 
Our prayers have been answered and our dreams have come true. She weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She is perfect and the most beautiful little girl!


I would have posted sooner but I debated back and forth quite a bit about staying public or going private. For now I decided to keep my blog public but I won't put a ton of details on here until a couple months later. I won't be shy on the pictures though:)


At the hospital

Our neighbors put balloons out to welcome our little girl:)


Our first family photo

Melts my heart

So little and precious



We got everyone to smile:)

Khloe meeting Harper


A Grand Journey is About to Begin!!
                                          -winnie the pooh



Thanks to all that have prayed for us and kept us in your thoughts!!!

8 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Oh my, my heart just skipped a beat when I saw your post title came up on my feed! This is SO wonderful and I am so excited for your family of 3! I cannot wait for more pictures!!! Little girls are the absolute best! I bet you are enjoying every sleepless moment with your DAUGHTER! : )

Erin and Ryan said...

So exciting!! What a beautiful post :-) so happy for you and your new growing family! Love the pictures!

Ashley said...

she is absolutely beautiful! congratulations

Erica said...

The joy beaming from your face is priceless. She fits right in perfectly. My heart swells when I think of all the wonderful things that are going to be coming in your life with this precious little girl! Every day something new takes my breath away. She is so stinking cute I am always going to your FB page to see any new pictures!!

Tracy said...

She is beautiful! Concratulations!I'm beyond happy for you both, and Harper (beautiful name)
I love to hear happy beginnings!

Tracy said...

She is beautiful! Concratulations!I'm beyond happy for you both, and Harper (beautiful name)
I love to hear happy beginnings!

Ashley said...

Thanks everyone!!! I am in love with our girl and I am so excited to share our journey:) Can't wait to see with life has in store for us all! What a blessing Harper is!

The Wiscott's said...

Congrats on your new addition Harper. I never had a blog about our adoption of our daughter but I remember those first couple of weeks being so special we actually lived in a hotel for 12 days after daughter was born. Congrats again
Wiscott family of 3