Sunday, March 23, 2014

Harper's Shower


Last weekend we had Harper's shower! I was so looking forward to it and everyone being able to meet her! It was a lot of work and this momma was tired afterwards but I loved every minute of it! Jarod brought Harper towards the middle of the shower so she could sleep and eat before coming. But, she still slept majority of the time. Party popper. lol. She stole the spotlight when she arrived and was eating it up;) 



My world 







Num 


With my sweet girl:)



I love it:)

One of the centerpieces I made. Most of the decorations I made during our "wait". It helped pass the time and anything crafty I LOVE doing!



Some of the gifts

With one of my best friends!

My sister-in-laws

Eat time!

Some of my good friends from high school and college

My parents or g-ma and g-pa:)

The aftermath! It was so fun going through everything! Harper sure did get spoiled with this shower! I had been looking forward towards this day and it went by way too fast. It was so much fun though...and a little tiring with a newborn. But wouldn't trade a thing in the world for all that has started with our little girl:)


4 comments:

p said...

I've been reading for a while but I've never commented.... Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! It warms me when such great people get their wish of being parents. I think Harper is the lucky one to have loving parents like you two.

Jaimee Granberry said...

This just makes my heart smile! You look beautiful, momma! I can't wait for more pictures and updates!

Abbie said...

So much happiness in one little post:) I am so very happy for you and Jarrod - you two are going to be amazing parents!! She is so beautiful & I can't wait to watch her grow!!

Erica said...

What a wonderful shower!! So so happy for you!