Sunday, July 7, 2013

Life Changing News

I have been holding back and I can't take it any longer to announce our EXCITING news!!

Doing cartwheels because of excitement!



We are ADOPTING!!!!!! 


Woo Hoo I get to tell everyone finally! hehe. I never knew when the time would come but deep inside I always had this feeling we would be guided into this direction. After multiple fertility treatments I kept telling God to guide me in the direction that is meant for us and to help me feel comfortable with His decision. And that is what HE did and that is what makes this even more special. I get Teary eyed and cry sometimes just thinking and talking about this. We would be ready to adopt right now if we could but currently we are in the process of working on our home study. I mainly wanted to just post our news and can't wait to update on the details and process.....



Ahhhhh......are we finally, really going to be parents:) 






I kept waiting to post this and after our sermon at church about adoption I just had to post this!

7 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

This is awesome news! Congratulations! I'm so glad God has spoke to your heart and you feel a peace with His plan for your family- there is nothing better! I can't wait to read more as you go through the adoption process! Praying for a smooth experience and the child the Lord has planned for you!

Abbie said...

AHHHHH! I'm sooooo excited for you - this is amazing news:) Can't wait to hear each and every step - yay!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashlye I pray for you and Jarod often! So excited to hear this news and will be praying for "your child"! God has everything in his hands and is smiling that you see and are following his plan! :) So exciting!

Whitney said...

This is such great news! I'm so happy for you and Jarod. What a blessing this will be. Continued prayer for the whole process. I can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and can't wait for God to write your adoption story like he did ours!! You will fall in love with God even more!!!
If you need anything please let us know!!

JessGraceIz said...

Words cannot express how excited I am for you guys! God is good!!

Megan said...

I am sooo excited! Ahhhh! Can not wait to see your beautiful adoption story play out! God is so good.