Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Khloe turns 5

Yesterday Khloe turned FIVE or 35 in dog years! I can't believe we have had her almost 5 years! Don't know what I would do without her. She is one of the sweetest dogs, playful, loves to go on walks, drives, snuggle and can be timid at times but I think that goes with her breed. She also loves to play ball....I really think she dreams about her ball. lol. She can play for HOURS!

I remember the day when we went to pick her up after finding her on the internet. We couldn't decide on naming her Lexie, Kenya or Khloe. Well, when we seen her we just knew she was a Khloe:) 

For her Birthday we took her on a car ride and picked up a McD's ice-cream cone. The first time she had ice-cream and she loved it! I have some pictures of when she was a puppy and a couple others over the years.  



She is still cute but was one of the cutest puppies!

She was so tiny!



The older she gets the darker she gets. You can hardly see her spots anymore:(



On the drive looking at Christmas lights!

Oh yeah!



And one last one of our niece. I just LOVE her!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Khloe!!