Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas has come and gone and it doesn't seem like it is already New Year's Eve! I LOVE Christmas time and always look forward to it. We had many family gatherings and probably ate way too much but I am going to cherish all the memories made! I have pictures from most of the family get togethers...still have one last party tomorrow night. 


Pre-Christmas party before Jarod's brother moved to Florida 


 These two are best buds!

Brothers


I didn't get everyone to look because we had too many cameras going off but I love Dre's face

These took forever to make but I loved them thinks to pinterest


Our Christmas card


Khloe was snooping like dad


She knows whats inside....this is the look she gives when she wants something. Her tail is moving like crazy. haha 

Nelson Christmas 

Second cousins


Some of the family


Family 


G-ma and her kids





Knepp Christmas


Katie loved the tissue paper/wrapping paper! I am a Katie hog but just love her to pieces!


Opening gifts


Ahhhh! I found this for Katie and she looked so cute in it:) 


Bother-in-law and sister-in-law


Chicken run smile








I buy an ornament in memory of Lindsey every Christmas and decided to make one this year. Burlap is really hard to work with (or I thought so) and it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted. But, it was the thought that counted. 


Miss you Lindsey




Once Khloe opened her bone she wanted nothing to do with her other present....she is trying to escape. lol


Jarod surprised me with a beautiful necklace this year! LOVE it but he totally caught me off guard! 
P.S- I know may hair is a mess but I didn't care:)


Jarod with his gifts. I always have to ship them to my parents because he snoops way to much.

This will be perfect for when we travel;) I am becoming more of a Vera fan every year.


Christmas morning
I LOVE him more than words can describe! 

And.......the blizzard that came the day after Christmas. Feels like I am in a postcard! 


I hope everyone else had a MERRY CHRISTMAS and remember the true meaning of Christmas.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Maybe 2013 will be the year God will give us a miracle. I know I HOPE so because this Christmas felt like we were missing something.  

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! Love the photo of you giving your hubby a kiss on the cheek on Christmas morning:)