Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Negative

A little over two weeks ago I had posted about my estradiol level being 159, which was good:) Well, a couple days later we went to Indy to do an IUI after that. If you remember they cancelled it and then we were lucky enough to get a chance this month!!! I thank our doctor and the man above for that:)

I was a little nervous going up there and also during the time we had to wait for 2 hours. It was busy that saturday for them! The procedure only lasted around a minute or two and was a little uncomfortable but not too bad, just awkward. After the nurse did it I laid there for about 20 minutes and then we were on our way. I wanted to get to the truck and not walk much so I could just lay back down. haha. I know they say it doesn't make a difference really what you do after an IUI but I felt better doing that. I had cramping the rest of they day which I was surprised but when I woke up in the morning I felt much better!

Two weeks later I took a pregnancy test and pretty much knew I wasn't pregnant...and I wasn't:( Negative again! I wasn't going to take it on Christmas and was going to wait till monday but we decided to just go for it. It would have been the best Christmas present EVER if it was positive! It still hurts but this was a chance I didn't think we were going to have this month. So I am Thankful for that!!! I worry about this baby stuff a lot...which I try not to but it is sooo hard!!! The doctor wants me to take a month off and let my ovaries rest since they stimulated them. Then we can try again!!! Then we can just Hope for the best:)

4 comments:

Erica said...

I would have totally done the same after the procedure! I would have been like thanks I'll lay here the next 24 hrs just in case haha. I am so sorry for more ups and downs. Let me know if you need anything.

Tera said...

((hugs))

Whitney said...

Oh Ash! Tears and tears for you! You are so strong! Prayers during this time and special prayers for next month! Take it easy! Love you!

Chelsa said...

(((HUGS)))