Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011 in Pictures!


Trying to get a good picture for our Christmas card. Little dog didn't want to cooperate though. haha. It did take us few tries to get one we liked....mostly one with Khloe half normal;)

In trouble for not listening. She just lays there like she is dead.

And trying to get away!

The one we used:)

Made snowman cookies one day. I seen the idea and just had to make them. Found a great icing recipe too (I only made half the recipe)! I loved the hint of lemon and added a little more than it called for.
4 egg whites
4 cups confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon lemon extract 

At g-ma's house 


Her gift we got her!

Playing games

My g-ma, uncle, aunt and dad.

Jarod's gift I got him:)  Now he can stay warm to get us even more meat. hehe 

My gift! 5 in 1 = Yes!

Had a lot of fun at an ugly sweater party!

Lookin HOT in our sweaters:)

My dad with his cooler and bendy flashlight.

My mom with her purse and scarf.

*Lindsey's ornament for this year*

Relaxing

Love

I couldn't get over his face. haha. He is soo cute!


The Knepp Christmas! I love how we got everyone looking on the FIRST try! 

Love Dre


So there is our 2011 Christmas! I didn't upload all the pictures b/c that would have taken too long and would have been way to many to scroll though! Hope you enjoyed them:) 

3 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like a wonderful christmas thanks for sharing your pics! I was cracking up with the pic with Elf playing in the background, I had that on most of christmas lol. What a great looking family!

Abbie said...

What a great Christmas- love all the photos!! You and your hubby re the cutest couple ever!!!!

Chelsa said...

You guys are seriously the cutest couple ever!