Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Power of Prayer

First of all I wanted to THANK EVERYONE for their encouragement, prayers and reminders!!!! I have so many great people in my life I am beyond blessed! I wouldn't know what to do without all the people in my life! Plus, the people I haven't even met in person that are there for me:)

Doctor J tried calling me tuesday morning but I was at work and missed his call. And I finally did talk to one of the nurses tuesday. It was really weird that they didn't return my calls monday b/c that never happens! I don't know if there was a reason that happened or what. I know God answers prayers and things happen for a reason and this week is a reminder. Monday night I felt more of a calm through everything and have been doing better since!

The reason I brought up everything happens for a reason is because:
*I missed Dr. J's call tuesday.
*I scheduled a "phone appt" for today.
*Then I called the office to see if I could see him in the office b/c I know I would feel much better talking to him in person and I felt I needed to go up there but they were completely booked till January.
*The office called back yesterday to tell me there was a cancellation, I was working an 8 hour day and that never happens or else I would have missed the call!
*Today I drove back to Indy and Dr. J told me that I had 12 follicles BUT my estradiol level was only 15. A normal person would have an estradiol of atleast 400 with that many follicles. And with even 1 follicle someone should have an estradiol level around 100. He had no clue why this was. He did another u/s and I still had a lot of little follicles but one good one. He repeated another estradiol level today and thinks we still may be able to do an IUI! I couldn't believe it!!!! I will find out tomorrow what my estradiol level is! I am hoping for GOOD numbers:) If not I don't know what his plan will be b/c he said he has never seen this before. What I love about Dr. J is that is always willing to try something and listens to everything I say. I know Indy is pretty far away but he is one of the best doctors I know!

So I truly think God was trying to show me who is in control! I already know that but this just brought tears to my eyes! Hoping for GOOD news tomorrow:)     

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

more prayers for you!

Anonymous said...

Soooo happy for u and hope u get to do the IUI!!!! This could be it:) Crazy that we live 10 minutes apart and go to the same dr 2 1/2 hours away! Sooo glad to have "met" you thru our journey's!! We need to meet in person:) LOL! Praying for u!!!

Tera said...

Praying for you. I know it's hard. ((hugs)) Hoping you get some good news soon!

Sonya said...

Praying for you Ashley!! Hope you get good news!