Thursday, April 28, 2011

Infertility Awareness Week April 24-30

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week (April 24-30). This is a big deal to me b/c like you all know we are dealing with infertility. I know we are not the only couple out there and that is why I wanted to put this reminder out there! I was trying to look up events around southern Indiana and Indiana in general b/c as of right now there are not many. I did come across a 5K run and 1 mile family walk THIS saturday in Evansville at USI at 8:00 am!!! Sorry for the short notice. I was so happy to see something so close to us.....I would totally be attending but I have to work this week-end:( BUT if anyone would love to go I have a link: http://www.chancetohope.org/p/events.html

This is their first Chance to Hope Event and I know it won't be the last! Hopefully we can attend next year!!! I love how they had standing together infertility LOVE:)

2 comments:

Tera said...

Thinking of you.

Erica said...

Hi there, I am a friend of a friend of a friend. haha You know how the blog world is. I started following your blog and realized we have alot in common. My husband and I have been going thru infertility for 3 years and I am a nurse too. If you ever want someone to talk to Id be glad to listen.