Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good Bye Winter Blues

I am such a bad blogger I haven't posted in such a long, long time!!! Really I didn't forget. Just have been busy doing things here and there but nothing really exciting. We have been getting caught up on yard work and Jarod has probably mowed 5 times ALREADY! I guess that is what we get for having thick grass! I have all my flowers planted. Yay! There is this really great greenhouse we found last year when we went to the Azelea garden (near Petersburg)....so this year I went there to get my flowers. They have so many to choose from!!! I LOVE flowers and want to get more. haha.

We have been seeing our neighbors more since it is finally warmer....that is something I miss in the winter time b/c I never want to go outside in the winter. I hate being cold! Not a whole lot more going on but I have some pictures that I snapped these past couple weeks! I need to start taking some more pictures. I haven't used my camera the past month really at all but I know I will be making up for that since it is SPRING....and almost SUMMER! Hallelujah!!!! 

Me with DeAnne, Sis and Conner. Conner is like, why am I with all the girls. lol

D and Conner


Me and my buddy. Love this girl!

The guys about to duke it out! 

My man workin!

Khloe has it made! She does this A LOT. haha. All she has to worry about is treats, play time, sleep, play time and sleep. lol

Flowers and trees are blooming and I just love it! This is a tree next to our house that is so pretty in the spring!

Hanging out with our neighbor girls and catching up.  

Addy with her easter sucker! I thought these were so cute and fun. CVS always has good easter candy!

Khloe in timeout. If you can't see her she is in the crate...she really doesn't get timeout ever but ran a little too far. 





2 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

I am soo ready for Summer, too...I need to get some flowers for my house, so I might have to check this place out.

Chelsa said...

I know what place you're talking about- I love their flowers as well! A big selection!!

I'm so glad for the warmer weather as well!