Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Jokes Anyone

Did anyone do any pranks on people today? I know I didn't b/c I didn't realize it was April Fools' day until it was just too late so I missed out! Darn my luck!! I have fun playing jokes on people too....usually they aren't real good but I still like trying;) I looked up just a couple pranks I thought were funny and may have to try them next year. IF I remember. haha.




Tape magnets to the bottom of an empty coffee cup, and attach it to the top of your car. Laugh at all the people who frantically try to get your attention as you drive by.



Put a piece of bubblewrap under the toilet seat so when your victim sits, they are surprised by a loud POP!



Find an old bottle of nail polish that you don't want anymore. Unscrew the cap and set it sideways on a piece of waxed paper, letting the contents flow out into a puddle. When it dries completely, peel it off of the paper. Now you can put it anywhere and trick someone into thinking there is spilled nail polish. Works best on something your victim cherishes or on one of their important documents!



Find a scrap of cloth. Place a dollar on the floor and stay nearby. When the victim comes by and bends down to pick up the dollar, rip the cloth loudly. Most people will reach back to see if they ripped their pants.



If you have little holders for your salt and pepper, switch the salt with sugar and then watch your family's and friend's faces when they try their food! Just make sure they have something they eat salt with.



Get a balloon and put it on the tailpipe of a vehicle (Make sure the car isn't already on!) Then when they get in to start it up it will pop!






 
 

No comments: