Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random Photos

My last few posts have been related to doctors so I figured I should post something NOT related to that. So here are some pics. from the last few weeks. We have been doing other things, I promise! haha. Here is proof:)




Jarod and our sweet nephew (Dre). Look closely at the shirt. haha. We got this for Dre when he was born and I am happy I was able to get a picture of them together with this on!


Dru was dressed as cop for Halloween and was having fun with his handcuffs.

Boys being boys. Dru's face cracks me up!

This was post 3 days no shaving. Thank god he didn't go 3 weeks without shaving like he had said. He was already a hairy mess. haha.

Mi Pueblo with a couple friends:) Fun times!

Buds!

Jarod's special at Mi Pueblo....now that is a HUGE burrito! And, no he can't eat that all. We love leftovers:) 

The birthday couple!

Trying out the hats!

Such a cute smile he has!

Ashton, Aidan and Dru playing wii! Kids love this thing and it is always the first thing they ask to play with.

So serious!

I got one picture of Jarod after his surgery. He was a trooper!

This is for our neighbors! I know it probably seems weird but I had to take a picture of our dog doing her business b/c I know our neighbors would get a kick out of this....I think. hehe. Don't you wish you were our neighbors?! haha. Khloe sure does loves the extra yard:)
 

Hope everyone is enjoying this great weather!!! I have the windows open as I type and I am living it!

No comments: