Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To Do List

Last week was a busy week for me and I was able to get a few things marked off my "to do list". It started on sunday when I had to leave church a little early to go to my cousins baby shower. I got to catch up with some of my aunts/cousins and enjoy everything that goes along with a baby shower. It has been a while since I had been to one but I love them! I wish I would have wiped out my camera though b/c she has one of the cutest baby bellies...seriously! I can't wait to see what he/she looks like. It is a surprise baby! I don't know if I would be able to do that. I think I would want to know what I would be having...well atleast for the first one.

Monday and tuesday I had to work. Wednesday I knew I had a doctor appt. for my Pap. Ugh...not my favorite thing!! Plus I got a phone call tuesday saying my 6 month dental check up was the day also. Just glad they were at different times. So I was able to get both done in one day and I should be good for a little while now!!! And I figured if I was doing that much might as well hit the eye doctor up to. haha. So I got my glasses ordered too. I was on a role that day and glad I got all that done.

Thursday was the day I was looking forward to most that week. It was the day some of us girls were going to E-ville to hang out, shop and eat (Olive Garden..yum). We don't get to see each other that much since one lives in Terre Haute (Tiff), one in E-ville (DeAnne) and me and sis live back home. Our schedules seem to never work out..... but we FINALLY found a day that worked for everyone! Yeah! Good times.
Oh and one funny thing I seen at the maternity store I just had to tell. I have never heard of these.....tee pee for your wee wee! They are supposed to be used on your baby's wee wee when you are changing his diaper so you don't get sprayed. haha. The things that are made these day!

Friday my mom and dad came over. They were missing there grand puppy....Khloe. haha. Not me just Khloe. J/K. We talked for a while and then we went to wal-mart to pick a few things up. Jarod and I were just there and forgot a few things. I hate when that happens. Then I had to work saturday but got to leave 4 hours early. Oh I am always up for that especially on a week-end!!! Plus I was off sunday and never get off on one of my week-end's to work. It was nice though but then back to work monday. And now it is tuesday and I am just relaxing today. Catching up on little things.



       Tiff, Sis, DeAnne and Me at Olive Garden


Tiff and Sis sporting there new wheels. haha. Just a little tight.


Just having some fun. Never to old to take some shots on the kiddie rides.


Lumpy belly. Trying on some things in the Maternity store.


Sis showing off her #3 kiddo. The rest of us are wayyy behind!


I got to make 2 tutus last week for a lady a t work!! It had been almost a month since I had made some and I kinda missed it.


Hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

Tera said...

It always feels good to mark things off your list! Tutus are adorable!!

Sonya said...

Looks like you girls had a blast!! Those tutus are very very cute:) And yes it does feel good to mark things off of your list.