Saturday, January 16, 2010

January Blues

This past week we haven't been very busy at all so this post won't be long. I figured I better update though since it has been a couple weeks since my last post. Don't want to go too long;) Last week week we didn't have any big plans and just did the usual work, eat, hang out, sleep routine. Well we did have wii in that routine too. We got the new wii resort game last week and it is a lot of fun! We have had our wii for almost two years and only have 2 games for it so we finally broke down and bought another game. The winter time is the only time we really play the wii b/c it is too cold outside. In the summer we would MUCH rather be outside:) January just gives us the blues. It is kinda that in between month where it has been cold for a couple months and we still have until March until it will start to warm up a bit. Why do we live in Indiana?! BUT we do have a little heat wave that I am loving!! Summer can't get here any sooner!

This past week-end I had to work and it was a good week-end and loved my patients. I love those days at work when you have just the cutest people:) Then this week my mom and I went to E-ville one day for her Christmas present. I gave her a gift card to Head over Heelz and told her we would go out to eat also. Well we did that and she loved it....and so did I;) A great mother-daughter day that we were due for! Last year I gave my mom a gift card to get a massage for her birthday to a different salon and both of us really like Head over Heelz much better. Totally recommend this place. They are really nice and even let you change into a robe and slippers before your massage/facial and have a little waiting area to relax while you wait.

This week we also got to hang out with our good friends Al and Sis and their kiddos one night. We just talked and watched some of the American Idol. I never really watch that show but it was funny. The best part......"Looking like a fool with your pants down low". hahaha. If you watched it you know what I am talking about. Funny guy! And I don't know any guy in his 60's that can get down on the floor like that.

Well.....not much else going on. See I told you. It is saturday and I don't know what we have planned today. Maybe going to the Barr-Reeve game....still trying to decide.

Hope everyone has a great week-end!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness. The American Idol~ looking like a fool with the pants on the ground~was too funny. Jesse and I died laughing.

We have the Jan. blues to. i am so ready for some warmer weather so the kids can go outside and play. LOL.

Chelsa said...

ohhh i am so with you on summer just can't get here fast enough!

glad you and your mom had fun!

american idol was hilarious w/ that old man!

Abbie said...

I watched American Idol too - that part was soooo funny!
Also, I am contemplating getting a Wii for Max - do you reccommend it? I've only heard good things:)!

Tera said...

I'm a January-hater too! :) I don't mind the cold through Christmas, but once the holidays are over, I am ready for Spring!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Still laughing about AI's "Pants on the ground"! Totally agree with you on the January blues thing... ready for warmer weather, although this 40 degree weather doesn't feel too bad after 0!! :) I almost got some of my spring stuff out for our house the other day, but I thought it might be a touch early! HA!

JessGraceIz said...

LOVING AI!! We need to have an AI party, you up for it??? I am sooo ready for spring.