Friday, May 1, 2009

Just a little update

So I haven't posted in like two weeks!! This is bad for me since I try to post atleast once a week. So here goes my "little" update just to catch everyone up on the Knepp household. Last weekend was wonderful!!! I told Jarod that I could just live outside. I was cleaning outside, planting flowers, laying out and taking advantage of the awesome weather. We even ate lunch AND dinner on the patio saturday and sunday. Well, maybe not sunday for lunch since we ate at Mi Pueblo (our favorite!) but I wanted to eat outside then also. Saturday we went to the grand march and I loved seeing all the beautiful couples. The girls dresses were so colorful this year. I just loved it!! Brights are in this year:) We had D'Andrea, Al and their kids come over after and we just hung out at our house. I love hanging out with them! And their kids are too fun. Kirra is a wild woman though. She wanted to explore everything. Sunday we were at the house most of the day but kept pretty busy. Then this week I have been working, visiting my parents, and shopping. I went to evansville yesterday to get a couple cute things for our cruise we are leaving for on monday!! Yay!! It was kinda a last minute thing...but I am super excited! Jarod and I have never been on a cruise. I am a little scared since I get sea sick sometimes. So I didn't hesitate to get something for that. I am going to try this oil you put behind your ear. I hope it works. I was told Dramamine usually makes people drowsy...and I don't want that. I just pray I do okay. I work this weekend so today I have been packing and trying to get everything together. I have most done. Jarod on the other hand said he is going to pack sunday. As long as he gets everything packed I am fine with that. Don't want him running around naked on the cruise. haha. Well, sorry to make it so short. I have to go to bed pretty soon....waking up early in the am:( I hope the rain goes away for everyone this weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun on your cruise. You'll have to let me know how it goes and if you enjoy it. I thought about booking one for us but just wasn't sure. Take lots of pics.

Abbie said...

Ashley - sounds like your super busy, but enjoying life so much:) Good luck on your cruise, I know what you mean about getting seasick. Dramamine knocks me out - I sleep for hours! Let me know how this oil stuff works for you! Have lots of fun and soak up the sun:)!!

Chelsa said...

i went on a cruise when i was like 11 and didn't get sick at all- but now i'm worried that i will this time since i'm older... i hope not! and i hope B doesn't either! you guys will have a blast- hearing about you leaving makes me even more ready to go!

sounds like you've been having fun and staying busy!

Ali Gish said...

aww have fun on the cruise!! i have never been on one but hope to go soon. thanks for the sweet comment too! :) can't wait to see pis and hear how it went!

Whitney said...

Hope you have a great time on your cruise!!! I went on one about 2 years ago and had a blast! I didn't get sick at all and only felt the boat move the first night! Have fun!