Friday, May 22, 2009

Expecting and Show Us Where You Live

Baby on the way! Well, not for us anyway. For one of my good friends. I bet I had you thinking for a minute. haha. One of my best friends from college is expecting a little girl (Lyla Grace Cheatham). I think that name is so cute! She is due the begining of September and is so excited. She is going to be a great mommy!! Last friday a couple of girls that went to college together met up for some baby/maternity shopping and lunch. We stopped in the maternity store in the mall b/c Hope couldn't fit into her jeans anymore. I heard this comes with pregnancy;) She hated the way those pants looked with the stretchy top. I agreed with her b/c they did look a little funny. However, we got her to try on a couple and they actually looked pretty good on her. You couldn't tell they were maternity pants. Soon after we had her trying on tons of clothes and DeAnne even tried something on too with the help of a strap on belly. It was pretty fun! Overall, we had a great time and we love the fact that each one of us is accomplishing something new. I wonder what it will be like in the next five years?!


DeAnne, Steph, Hope and Me The saying on the shirt was cute. She doesn't look 23 weeks pregnant.


I have seen "Show Us Where You Live" on other blog sites and thought I might add some pics. of our dining room since that is what the showcase is for this friday. This is a fun idea and is a great way to see other homes! I love touring homes!! Hope you enjoy.


The dining room of course
View from the hall looking into the dining room and kitchen in the background

Centerpiece of the table







4 comments:

Greta said...

You totally had me going with your "Expecting..." title! Glad you took Steph Maternity/Baby shopping...maybe she'll catch the Baby Fever soon! Todd's too preoccupied with the house now so I guess it'll have to wait.

Anonymous said...

You had me going with your title also! I had to read it a few times...HaHa. You and Jarod will be wonderful parents....when the time is right!

Unknown said...

Wow, I was so excited for you when I read your title. Good thing I read on.. LOL. Hopefully one day maybe soon?? that will be the post for you. You would be and excellent mom!!
Your dining room is beautiful!!

Chelsa said...

when i read your title i thought it was you for sure :) you tricky girl you! hehe.

love the dining room :)