Friday, December 19, 2008

Rate My Space

I know most of you have heard of Rate My Space on HGTV. Well I love that show and all the other shows on HGTV. I think it is because I love to decorate....even though our house needs a little more. Hopefully over time I will have it complete! A month or two ago I started a portfolio on the Rate My Space website just for fun and to see what others had to say about our house. Well, I didn't rate so high. haha. However, I got some great ideas from others and have made some changes...just haven't posted them yet. The website has a ton of pictures from other homes to check out. I did add some pictures of our Christmas decorations today to give a little tour for others if you wanted to have a little peek:) I seen another blogger add pictures of their Christmas decorations and loved the idea. Hope you enjoy them! Here is the link: http://www.athomewith.com/community/OurNest/portfolio.esi?userid=11331268

1 comment:

Leah Robinson said...

Your house is so cute! I love watching that show...who knows maybe they'll come to your house...that would be so neat!!