Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog Award

So I just found out that Jessica at The Gingerich Family and Desiree at The Knepps nominated me for a blogging award!! This is my very first blogging award. woo hoo! I am so glad these girls nominated me. I love reading Jessica's blogs and hopefully one day we can get together with our husbands (since they are friends) and get to know one another better. Maybe a blog date and maybe even with other bloggers. haha. Just a thought. I also love to hear about Desiree's blogs about Dru. He such a little boy...and oh so much like his daddy. lol

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

I'm going to nominate...

1. Chelsa at The Knepps-Ryan, Chelsa, Brycen and Andon. She is such a sweet girl that always has a positive comment to add to any post. She is such a great mommy and I love hearing about her little boy Brycen. There is going to be lucky girl out there when he gets bigger:) Can't wait to hear more about Andon when he gets here.

2. Leah at The Robinson Family. She is a GREAT photographer and I love looking at her pictures. I am so happy that her hobby is turning into more for her. I also love her virtual yard sale....I would have never thought of that in a million years! Go Leah.

3. Sarah at The Swartzentruber Family. I know her sister Crystal but I had never really known Sarah until I started blogging. Well, she is such a supportive mom of her two little kiddos. I am so impressed that she home schools her little boy Austin! I know how much of a challenge that can probably be for her at times.

4. Desiree at The Knepps. I have to nominat her...she is my sister in law! I am so happy for her now that she is an RN and working somewhere she has always dreamed about. She finished nursing school even with a little toddler running around. She is a hard worker that is driven.

5. Abbie at Rise to find the sun. She always has an inspiring word(s) to offer. This girl is very strong and is always looking at the positve side of everything or trying to find a good reason why something happens. I do not know her very well. Only by blogging. But after reading her blogs I know she has been put up to many challenges and is willing to let others know. It seems her little boy Max is her little shining star that gives her her little push. He is such a cutie!

Now to let you know my 5 addictions (well, things I like)...

1. My husband Jarod. I love him to death and can't get enough of him. He is such a great guy and am so lucky to have found him. We always have such a great time together.
2. Family, friends and Khloe! I know it is more than one but I love them all. My friends are kinda like family and Khloe is family. I would not know what to do without them and feel so blessed to have all of them in my life. I do miss my sister Lindsey Rochelle Nelson but know she is with us each and everyday. I will love that day when we meet again and our family is joined. There is not a day we don't think about her.
3. Sweets! I like all sweets but LOVE chocolate!
4. Traveling. I know, I know it is very expensive. But it is something I love to do and am so happy Jarod does too. I love to see what is out there. So many places...so little time:)
5. Crafty stuff. I love to look and see how other people decorate and get ideas, scrapbook, and make flower arrangements. I know most people don't know this but I always thought it would be neat to have my own little buisness. Don't know if that will ever happen....but have thought about it. I neen more practice anyway. haha.
P.S there is this website called Etsy, kinda like Ebay, but everything is hand made. They have some really cute things. Check it out they have a little bit of everything!

Until next time take care!

2 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments!!! And there's no way you LOVE chocolate and look as good as you do :)-

Oh and I love etsy!! I have several favorite stores on there!!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!

JessGraceIz said...

We are always up for a date night...It would be fun. The guys will chat about whatever and you and I will finally be able to talk in person. YAY!!!! Sooner than later...I will have to tell Matt that we need to go out with J-Rod and Ashley.
Talk to you later.