Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mother's Day

Oh, how I love Mother's Day!!!
It's one of my favorite days now and I always look forward to it! It has so much meaning to me and whenever I get to spend it with such a sweet little girl, it's even better:) I always like to leave the day pretty low key. This year we went to church in the morning, ate lunch at Texas Roadhouse (one of my favorite places), visited my parents, and relaxed at home that evening. 

I remember many of Mother's Days where I longed to be a mother. I always loved spending the day with my mother, but I still got a little more saddened when this day approached. The day was a reminder of what I was not. I always dreamed of the day that I would be a mother and how I would cherish all those little moments. Well, it's been THREE Mother's Days that I've been able to celebrate!!! Being a mother was my calling and absolutely love being a mommy!!! There is nothing like it and I hope I have many years ahead that I can spend it with my little girl, hubby, and maybe a few more kiddos;)   






For one of the gifts we gave my mom, we traced Harper's hand on a pot holder. I'm not the best at sewing but it actually turned out!!

Showing of Nana's flag

We tried but this was the best we could get

 Yum...ice-cream cupcakes!



Taking a short brake at the Azalea garden 

It's so pretty here!



Harper loved this swing! 

We got a smile:)



I would say rocks are a favorite 

Our annual tradition continues! Harper just wanted to play in the rocks, though. lol 

Helping momma plant and water our new flowers

Those boots!!!
The flowers are still getting watered and are still growing;)



 One last picture!! 

1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Total sweetness, happy Mother's Day!